In this week’s Insights
- The Graph of the Week – The S&P 500 and gold continue to post record highs, in spite of coronavirus
- Key witnesses in Trump impeachment trial fired
- Argentina hints at eighth debt default in 200 years
And in At a Glance
- The Irish Government is in a political limbo at the moment as parties vie for enough support from each other to form a government.
- Since Friday 14th Feb, the number of reported cases of coronavirus around the world has risen from 31.5k to 64.5k
- A small Korean Hedge Fund run by Ryukyung PSG Asset Management Inc., won big at the Oscars last week with their $500,000 investment in Bong Joon-ho’s Best Picture winning “Parasite”.
To read Insights in full Click Here