BlackBee is a dynamic and innovative financial services company, headquartered in Cork. BlackBee are looking for a Back Office Administrator to assist with the day-to-day tasks of the Operations
Department. The ideal candidate will be someone who is interested in the Financial Sector and is very organised.
The company embeds a tech- driven and client-centric ethos and seeks to recruit an employee who shares those values, has the ability to find innovative solutions and is passionate about adding value.
- Accurately capturing and inputting data from investment applications and associated AML documentation onto IT system (training provided);
- Provide a prompt, professional and courteous telephone answering service, re-directing as required.
- Generating and emailing communication to clients and investors on a regular basis;
- Provide administrative support to the Operations team
- File management & Archiving for the department
- Ensuring all paper and electronic filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system
- Receiving clients into the reception area in a professional manner
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required.
- Support other departments within firm when required
- 2+ years working in a role in the financial services sector;
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related discipline
- A postgraduate or industry qualification is an advantage
Personal characteristics of suitable candidates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
- Ability to take ownership of role and work under own initiative is key
- Candidate must be:
o Attentive to detail;
o Flexible and capable of working across multiple legal entities;
o innovative and solution-driven;
Submit CVs to [email protected]