BlackBee is a dynamic and innovative financial services company, headquartered in Cork. BlackBee are looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to Generate sales for the full range
of products on offer from the company to our client base. Deliver agreed sales targets for each product.
The company embeds a tech-driven and client-centric ethos and seeks to recruit an employee who shares those values, has the ability to find innovative solutions and is passionate about adding
- Sales: Generate sales for the full range of products on offer from the company to our client base. Deliver agreed sales targets for each product.
- Pipeline Management: Manage and report on the progress of the sales over product cycles including gathering support documents at product closeout where necessary.
- Business Development: The BDM will identify and deliver new active accounts against agreed targets. Review existing accounts to identify if there are any additional opportunities.
- Development Plan for region: The BDMs will develop a “simple” sales and marketing plan for their region to include:-
- Identifying key accounts with high potential and access/develop these.
- Categorise clients into high, medium, low-value clients and review regularly.
- Develop plan to manage existing clients, visit, calling, email pattern.
- Organise relationship events (sports events, golf, etc)
- Relationship Management: The BDM is expected to manage and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and provide timely feedback on our products and services. Provide training and other support activities to clients to enhance and deepen relationships.
- Market Information: BDMs will provide informed feedback on the following:-
- General market intelligence and market feedback
- Competitor activity and products.
- Potential new product/service ideas.
- Company Representation: It is expected that the BDM will represent the company in a professional manor and to the highest standards. BDMs will keep themselves appropriately informed on all our products, research, and marketing material. They will demonstrate excellent product and market knowledge to our clients. It is expected that BDMs will represent the company at industry events, and company sales and marketing events.
- Company Input: BDMs are expected to provide informed marketing, sales and pricing input into the key corporate activities including product pricing and design, service design, client reporting, company value proposition.
- Marketing & Expense Management: BDMs are expected to manage their Marketing and Expense budgets in line with delivery of the agreed targets.
- General: BDMs are expected to work closely with the sales administration, compliance, finance and BlackBee Investments management team as required from time to time.
- Key Metrics: BDMS will be reviewed on the basis of the above with the following key metrics forming a basis of a regular review:-
- Delivered Sales v’s agreed targets
- Existing Business/Account Development
- New Business/Account Acquisition
- Pipeline management.
- Sales Activity – Presentations, Development Meetings,
- Marketing Activity
- 5+ years working in a role in a Sales distribution role primarily in
an Investment or Banking services sector;
- Qualified in Professional Financial Advice or a related discipline
- A postgraduate or industry qualification is an advantage
Personal characteristics of suitable candidates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of role and work under own initiative is key
- Candidate must be:
- Flexible and capable of working
- innovative and solution-driven;
Submit CVs to [email protected]
Competitive Salary & Bonus package