BlackBee is a dynamic and innovative financial services company, headquartered in Cork. BlackBee are looking for Office Manager / PA ( Maternity Cover) you will be providing support to the business on a personal and corporate level. You will be responsible for the Diary Management of the CEO while also looking after administrative needs such as order management, filing and the office management.
The company embeds a tech- driven and client-centric ethos and seeks to recruit an employee who shares those values, has the ability to find innovative solutions and is passionate about adding value.
- Comprehensive administration duties in support of the CEO, board and senior management team
- Welcome Clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries in a professional manner.
- Day to day planning and organization of the CEO Diary
- Dealing with the CEO post and correspondence.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Organising meetings and managing diaries
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the for the CEO & Senior Management
- Organising company events
- Assist in coordinating board meetings
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Liaising with the external IT support system
- Dealing with the postal service and couriers
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Managing the office budget organise purchase orders and quotes
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes/hardware and system set up for new employees
- Ensuring that the fire & health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date
- To succeed in this role you will need previous experience as a personal assistant or office manager. You will need to be competent in Microsoft office systems and diary management. You will also need attention to detail and professional phone manner. You will need to be a team player and willing to learn and upskill where necessary;
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, or a related discipline
- A postgraduate or industry qualification is an advantage
Personal characteristics of suitable candidates
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
- Ability to take ownership of role and work under own.
- Initiative is key
- Attentive to detail;
- Innovative and solution-driven;
Submit CVs to [email protected]